Autumn Transition Working Bee
With an extended summer, the garden has been continuing to produce our summer crop! Trombonchinis, tomatoes, capsicums and eggplants all still fruiting. Not for long though!
As such we will be having our Autumn transition working bee to make way for our winter crop on Friday 28th of April. Tasks will include:
- removal of left over summer plants
- spreading of compost and manure
- seeding & transplanting of next seasons crop
- turnover of the compost bays
- re-configuring the vertical garden beds
We'd love to see you there! 10am - 3pm including our community lunch. Please let Anthony know if you will be attending.
28 April 2017 - 10:00amEcoCentre Garden
28 April 2017 - 6:30pmEcoCentre meeting room
29 April 2017 - 2:00pmPort Melbourne Town Hall
30 April 2017 - 2:00pmGarden City Reserve, Port Melbourne
30 April 2017 - 4:00pmSt Kilda Pier