Our curriculum-linked Schools and Early Years programs allow students and teachers to connect to your local environment, especially Port Phillip Bay, St Kilda Botanical Gardens and Aboriginal Cultures and Histories across local landscapes.
Learners will be empowered to take sustainability action within their school, community and at home.
Our award winning programs include:
- Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability is a 10-week program that guides students through leadership skills, practical sustainability projects and spending time investigating local environments.
- Expert in Residence is a tailored whole school sustainability curriculum approach to embedding environment and sustainability education across curriculum priorities and across all classes. Download the Expert in Residence brochure.
- School Sustainability Festival - all schools are welcome to join in the fun of the student delivered workshops, awards ceremony, Indigenous cultural activities and community garden feast.
- Teachers' Environment Network Free professional learning events each term for teachers, and a digital newsletter curated with the best grants, resources and events.
- ResourceSmart Schools will guide your journey to 5Star Sustainability - embedding sustainability in curriculum, campus operations, and your community culture.