This session is for 8 fully-vaccinated people.
The 1pm-3pm AFTERNOON GROUP is a commitment 2-hours gardening and the option of arriving 12noon – 1pm for a snack/tea/coffee and to see your morning garden friends.
Participants enjoy working together in our community garden and learning from practical skill-building opportunities and workshops.
Volunteers can only register for ONE session per day (i.e. morning OR afternoon).
We will overlap sessions with a lunch snack and participants from both groups are welcome to attend 12noon-1pm.
- Your Vaccination status MUST BE sighted by a staff member prior to accessing the garden. (phone or paper copy)
- Sign in on the EcoCentre attendance record
- Current governing COVID regulations are required to be followed.
- BYO your own garden gloves
- BYO water bottle
- Wear suitable clothing. I.e. closed shoes, hat, sunglasses, rain jacket
- All volunteers must have completed a volunteer induction in the last 12 months and hold a valid Working with Children Check.
**For the safety of our group, if you are feeling unwell on the day, you must stay home.** Please cancel your registration to allow people on the wait-list to attend.
In the event that this session needs to be cancelled or postponed, we will email you before 9.30am on the day of your booking.
TO BOOK FOR THIS SESSION, CLICK "REGISTER"
Bookings will close 2-hours prior.