This session is for 12 fully-vaccinated people.
At 10am, we will meet at Bothwell st x Chapel st St Kilda for the BOTHWELL BIOLINK BIODIVERSITY STUDY. You may leave from here or go to the EcoCentre for lunch.
Volunteers can only register for ONE session per day (i.e. morning OR afternoon).
We will overlap sessions with a lunch snack and participants from both groups are welcome to attend 12noon-1pm.
- Sign in on the EcoCentre attendance record
- Current governing COVID regulations are required to be followed.
- BYO your own garden gloves
- BYO water bottle
- Wear suitable clothing. I.e. closed shoes, hat, sunglasses, rain jacket
- All volunteers must have completed a volunteer induction in the last 12 months and hold a valid Working with Children Check.
**For the safety of our group, if you are feeling unwell on the day, you must stay home.**
Please cancel your registration to allow people on the wait-list to attend.
In the event that this session needs to be cancelled or postponed, we will email you before 9.30am on the day of your booking.
TO BOOK FOR THIS AFTERNOON SESSION, CLICK "REGISTER"
Bookings will close 2 hours prior.
Important: All volunteers must have completed a volunteer induction in the last 12 months and hold a valid Working with Children Check. In the event that this session needs to be cancelled or postponed, we will email you between 9am – 9.30am on the day of your booking.