The EcoCentre Annual General Meeting 2022 will be held in person with light refreshments served.
At the AGM, EcoCentre members will have the opportunity to:
- hear a report on the outcomes of the past financial year (2021/22) and ask questions
- vote on a Special Resolution to revise the EcoCentre's Constitutional Statement of Purposes, including changes for grammatical consistency and to add "educate, advocate and take action to address climate change and its impacts on environmental and human health"
- elect officers and members of the Committee of Management (2022/23)
- Candidate nomination forms are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 November 2022
- approve last year's Unconfirmed AGM 2021 Minutes
Non-members of the EcoCentre can join up before the meeting for the right to vote and stand for election. Lifetime membership is complimentary with no set membership fees; members are encouraged to choose any level of contribution to contribute to our mission.
Read the Secretary's full invitation and the Special Motion here.