This session is for 10 fully-vaccinated people.
Participants enjoy working together in our community garden and learning from practical skill-building opportunities and workshops.
Volunteers can only register for ONE session per day (i.e. morning OR afternoon).
We will overlap sessions with a lunch snack and participants from both groups are welcome to attend 12-1pm.
- Your Vaccination status MUST BE sighted by a staff member prior to accessing the garden. (phone or paper copy)
- Check in using the QR code
- DQ4: Physical distance is 1 person per 4 square meters
- BYO your own garden gloves
- BYO water bottle
- Wear suitable clothing. I.e. closed shoes, hat, sunglasses, rain jacket
- Face masks must be worn at all times if indoors and outdoors if unable to social distance
- All volunteers must have completed a volunteer induction in the last 12 months and hold a valid Working with Children Check.
**For the safety of our group, if you are feeling unwell on the day, you must stay home.** Please cancel your registration to allow people on the wait-list to attend.
In the event that this session needs to be cancelled or postponed, we will email you before 9.30am on the day of your booking.
TO BOOK FOR THIS AFTERNOON SESSION, CLICK "REGISTER NOW" Bookings will close 12 hours prior.
Important: All volunteers must have completed a volunteer induction in the last 12 months and hold a valid Working with Children Check. In the event that this session needs to be cancelled or postponed, we will email you between 9am – 9.30am on the day of your booking.