Are you, like us, keen to explore sustainability teaching in a remote and flexible learning and teaching environment?
Our first online session aims to bring us together in a conversation about how we could embed sustainability and environment education into our adapted online curriculums. We will also explore how the EcoCentre might support your efforts.
Please join us for this conversation to:
- Pick up and share inspiring resources and ideas
- Meet other teachers interested in sustainability
- Identify some of the key challenges and the support you need for your teaching
To prepare for the session, we ask you to bring:
- A prop/story that reflects your aspirations for your teaching this term
- Pen and paper
- Ideas of sustainability resources worth sharing with other teachers
- Ideas on resources/support that would benefit your teaching
You will leave the meeting with your own mind map with new ideas and initial steps.
This workshop will be delievered through Zoom.