Student Placement (Next intake term 2, 2021)
The EcoCentre provides a range of opportunities for university and high school students to complete their work experience or student placement.
Current opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- • Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability project - documenting, reviewing and evaluating the delivery of our award-winning student leadership program
- • Environmental Education social media project - developing and implementing a social media program to promote and showcase the programs, events and achievements of the EcoCentre
- • Development of environmental educational curriculum resources - aligned to biodiversity, energy, waste and water
- Creation of short environmental educational films for use in classroom and excursions
- Assisting the Environmental Education team to deliver a wide range of school programs and excursions
Teacher Placement (Next intake term 2, 2021)
The EcoCentre provides a range of opportunities for pre-service teachers, educators on parental leave or those who have been out of the of the classroom who would like to experience a range of pedagogy and educational opportunities in a variety of schools.
Teachers on placement will 'shadow' our Educators are they deliver a wide range of incursion and excursions.
For more information on student and teacher placements please contact our Education Team firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9525 3102
Student and Teacher placements are voluntary.