We don't have any positions advertised right now
But keep an eye on this page for upcoming opportunies, or apply to volunteer with us.
Student Placement (Next intake term 1, 2019)
The EcoCentre provides a range of opportunities for university and high school students to complete their work experience or student placement.
Current opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability project - documenting, reviewing and evaluating the delivery of our award-winning student leadership program
- Environmental Education social media project - developing and implementing a social media program to promote and showcase the programs, events and achievements of the EcoCentre
- Development of environmental educational curriculum resources - aligned to biodiversity, energy, waste and water
- Creation of short environmental educational films for use in classroom and excursions
- Assisting the Environmental Education team to deliver a wide range of school programs and excursions
Teacher Placement (Next intake term 1, 2019)
The EcoCentre provides a range of opportunities for pre-teacher students, teachers on maturnity/ paternity leave or those who have been out of the of the classroom who would like to experience a range of pedagogy and educational opportunities in a variety of schools.
Teachers on placement will 'shadow' our Educators are they deliver a wide range of incursion and excursions.
For more information on student and teacher placements please contact our Education Team firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9525 3102
Student and Teacher placements are voluntary.