Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability (TLfS) is a program where an EcoCentre educator will work with the same group of students (up to 25) for a whole term, guiding them through sustainability curriculum, leadership activities, sustainability projects and spending time helping them investigate their local environments.
Our Educator will work with the school's contact teacher to confirm the sustainability topic for your TLfS and to develop the term-long planner.
Recent TLfS progams include:
- Beaumaris Secondary College: Establishing sustainability at our school and connecting to community
- Elwood Primary School: Reducing snack food plastics
- Lauriston Girl's College: 3D printing and building a Grow Room
- Malvern Central Primary School: Starting our student Green Team
- St Catherine's Junior school, Toorak: Sustainability in our new building
- St Columba's Primary School: Preventing ocean plastic pollution
- St Kilda Park Primary School: Local ecosystems
The Mac.Robertson Girl's High School: Recycling oral care packaging project
Schools located within Bayside City Council and City of Port Phillip are eligible for a scholarship. Register your interested here.
Schools located within Stonnington CIty Council may also be eligible for financial support. Please talk with the Education Team to find out more details.
Chat with our Education Team
9525 3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The EcoCentre's Educators are qualified Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability facilitators.