Nature Play PD
EcoCentre Nature Play activities immerse children in sensory experiences with the living elements of their local environment at kindergartens, early learning centres (ELCs), the EcoCentre gardens, or a local beach or reserve.
Tailored Consultations for Kinders and Early Learning Centres
The EcoCentre is offering tailored online workshops for staff at Kinders and Early Learning Centres on outdoor space design, to inspire nature play, support wildlife habitat and maximise sustainability at your centre. Sessions are delivered online by our dedicated staff to maximise flexibility of delivery.
These sessions include some example videos, an activity outline and a practical 45 minute online consultation for staff on how to implement nature play in your centre.
You will be able to choose between one of two topics (click links on each topic to read more details):
If you are interested in organising a PD session with your team, please advise us of the following details:
- Centre name
- Number of staff who will attend the session
- Preferred date and time for 45 minute online consultation
- What are you looking to implement in your centre?
- Do you have a preferred educator? Our educators can speak to any topic that you’re interested in, however if you’re looking for some help with garden design, we recommend Deb.
- Preferred topic for pre-recorded content (from the two above)
Other tailored PD workshops can be arranged, depending on needs and budget.
For more information, and pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org